Saturday, March 21, 2015

Breathe Again and Deep Relief fixed my sinus headache!

I love trying to catch up on sleep and getting to sleep in on the weekends. The only (major) drawback is that when I do sleep in I usually wake up with a mild to moderate headache in the front of my head. I think it may be due to my sinuses getting clogged up from laying flat for so long. I take 3 daily allergy medicines and have tried everything from Tylenol to Sudafed to the neti pot to migraine meds and I've even resorted to trying Vicodin in the past. Nothing helps and the headaches usually last all day. 

This morning I woke up with that same nagging headache, but decided to try something different. Yesterday I received my latest order from Young Living, so I unwrapped two of my new roll-ons. I put Breathe Again along the bridge of my nose and along my cheekbones. After that I put Deep Relief on my forehead, temples, and the back of my neck. In under 10 minutes my headache was completely gone. I could barely believe it! I have been suffering with these headaches for years with no solutions, and essential oils were the key all along! These two roller balls are going everywhere with me from now on. In fact, I need to go purse shopping to get a bigger handbag so I can tote several of my oils around with me at all times. These will also be regular monthly reorders for me, can't live without them now!


No comments:

Post a Comment